Here is what I got from Vimeo:
Hello Gail Chord Schuler,
A Vimeo moderator marked your account for review for the following reason:
Vimeo does not allow you to upload material that you did not create yourself.
You need to take the following action as soon as possible:
Please remove any and all videos you did not create yourself from your Vimeo account. Videos can be deleted from their Settings page.
After 1 week, we will review your account again to make sure this action has been taken. If not, your videos and/or your account may be removed by a Vimeo moderator.
For more information on our content and community policies, please visit https://vimeo.com/help/guidelines
If you have questions or believe you received this warning in error, please respond to this message and a Vimeo Community Manager will get back to you.
Upload only videos you created yourself.
- You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- Exception! Vimeo PRO and Vimeo Business members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
I am not paying for the PRO or Business plan. I think $84.00 a year for the Plus plan is enough. Here is my response: