This video is absolutely BRILLIANT and explains why the current American system of laws MUST BE TOTALLY TRASHED AND REPLACED WITH GAIL’S CONSPIRACY LAW. Dr. Andy Woods, a theologian, who is also a licensed attorney, explains how Satan destroyed the U.S. Constitution and the dire situation we are in as Americans now because of this. Though Andy Woods did not specifically cite my Conspiracy Law as the answer, I feel that it is the ONLY solution to our current dilemma. In fact, I believe that if America’s founding fathers were alive today, they would heartily approve of my Conspiracy Law for the United States and for the world.
I wrote Conspiracy Law to deal with criminals who use UFO technology to commit their crimes. There is no other body of law in existence today that does that. This makes my Conspiracy Law mandatory to any nation today that truly wants to be a just and free society. I prayed before I wrote the law and based it on my extensive knowledge of the Bible. Ironically, one would think this would cause those who do not ascribe to the Judeo-Christian ethic to be discriminated against by Conspiracy Law. To the contrary, I wrote it, so that all people, atheists included, would have the free exercise of their “religion” as long as that free exercise does not impinge on the freedom and rights of others.
My Conspiracy Law was written in the spirit of the U.S. Constitution as the American founding fathers intended (listen to the video on this page) and Jesus himself clapped when I told him that I had published the entire law at my website!
Let me summarize some important points of the video above and I think this video should be mandatory listening in all public schools, and should be broadcast on all news stations to counter the Loree McBride propaganda and brainwashing which has inundated the public square, especially if Loree is claiming that my Conspiracy Law violates the U.S. Constitution. Well, Loree McBride, the U.S. Constitution is currently a DEAD DOCUMENT THAT IS NOT BEING ENFORCED OR HONORED ANYWHERE. My Conspiracy Law will bring back the spirit of the U.S. Constitution and restore the freedom and rights of individuals that Loree has blacklisted and/or murdered just cuz they won’t be her cuck.
Here are the main points of the video summarized, where Dr. Andy Woods alleges that the Supreme Court decisions in 1962 and 1963 about separation of church and state were based on a 1947 Supreme Court decision by a justice who ignored all precedent where he passed a law that honored his KKK beliefs as a white supremacist:
- In 1962 and 1963, the U.S. Supreme Court read words into the First Amendment that simply are not there, in making a key decision regarding prayer and so forth in the public schools.
- They relied upon an “out of context” letter written by Thomas Jefferson more than a decade after the Constitution was created.
- They ignored the legislative acts of those who authored the First Amendment.
- They applied the First Amendment to the states although the First Amendment is a limitation upon federal power.
- They ignored the original intent of the Fourteenth Amendment. So what’s left not to manipulate and twist?
- They failed to cite a single precedent in this decision regarding separation of church and state.
- They erroneously believed that Christianity causes psychological damage.
- They acted as the Constitution’s amender rather than its interpreter.
- They selectively applied their newly created separation doctrine only to Judeo-Christian truth while giving alternative non-Christian religions a virtual free pass. Not one word against the humanists. Not one word against New Agers. Not one word against Islam.
Justice William Rehnquist in a dissenting opinion, criticizes the metaphor “separation of church and state” [Wallace vs. Jaffree. 472 U.S. 38, 107 (1985)]:
- “The absence of a historical basis for this rigid theory of separation”
- “Not wholly accurate”
- “Can only be dimly perceived”
- “Its lack of historical support”
- “All but useless as a guide to sound constitutional application”
- “It illustrates all too well Benjamin Cardozo’s observation that ‘metaphors in law are to be narrowly watched, for starting as devices to liberate thought, they end often in enslaving it’ “
- “Mischievous diversion of judges from the actual intentions of the drafters of the Bill of Rights”
- “No amount of repetition of historical errors in judicial opinions can make the errors true“
- “A metaphor based on bad history”
- “A metaphor which has proved useless as a guide to judging”
- “It should be frankly and explicitly abandoned”
Here are my latest updates to Conspiracy Law: https://gabriellechana.blog/2018/05/07/gails-latest-updates-to-conspiracy-law/
This is all my law: https://gabriellechana.blog/2018/05/07/conspiracy-law-explanation-sheet/
If we make Conspiracy Law the supreme law of the land, even overriding the Constitution, then we can have a government that only acts to hinder evil and does not act to suppress true freedom and justice. We have to override the Constitution when it contravenes Conspiracy Law, because evil law can override good law, if it’s allowed to exist, so evil law has to be eliminated. The Constitution has been amended so much, it is no longer good law. I have the highest I.Q. of any woman on the planet and that’s how I pulled off the feat of writing Conspiracy Law. I wrote it with a passion for true justice, so that we can defeat the evil Jesuit Order who, I suspect, wrote many of the U.S. Amendments to the Constitution in order to destroy the United States. The only way to save the U.S. is to make Conspiracy Law now the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.
“First they claim there is no place for religion in the public square, and then they expand the public square to include everything” – Ann Coulter