Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- Genesis Sermon Series 40. Unforseen Consequences. Genesis 9:22-26.
- Rapture Sermon Series 53. Partial Rapture, Pt. 4. Matthew 24:45-51.
- Pastors’ Point of View (PPOV) no. 168. Fast Track Into Globalism - PART 2 of 2.
- Rapture Sermon Series 51. Explaining and Partial Rapture, Pt. 3. 1 Corinthians 3:10-15.
- Genesis Sermon Series 39. Preservation of the Saints. Genesis 9:18-21.
- Pastors’ Point of View (PPOV) no. 167. Fast Track Into Globalism - PART 1 of 2.
- Rapture Sermon Series 50. Explaining & Refuting Partial Rapture, Pt. 2. 1 Cor. 15:50-51.
- Genesis Sermon Series 38. The True Promise Keeper. Genesis 9:7-17
- James Sermon Series 29. The Power of Prayer. James 5:16b-20.
- Genesis Sermon Series 37. Is Captital Punishment Christian? Genesis 9:6 - May 23, 2021, Dr. Woods
- Pastors Point of View (PPOV) no. 166. Prophecy Update. Drs. Jim McGowan & Andy Woods.
- James Sermon Series 28. The Diversity & Power of Prayer. James 5:13-16a
- Rapture Sermon Series 49. Explaining & Refuting PARTIAL RAPTURE, PT. 1. Heb. 9:28. Dr. Andy Woods
- Genesis Sermon Series 36. A BIBLICAL PHILOSOPHY OF GOVERNMENT. Genesis 9:5-6 Dr. Andy Woods
- Pastors’ Point of View (PPOV) no. 165. Prophecy Update.Drs. Andy Woods & Jim McGowan.
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 19 - Loss of History, Truth, and the Loss of God [B]-Judges (2021)
Why do we have to concern ourselves with learning history? Listen to this lesson to hear seven principles concerning the importance of history in interpreting the Word of God and other areas of learning. See the evils of rewriting history and how it is impacting our world today. Understand that God is sovereign and He judges those who suppress the truth. Be reminded that every detail in history is important because it’s part of the outworking of God’s plan and shows the providence of God in our lives.
- 109 - “The Called”: Our Identity in Christ [B]-Ephesians (2018)
What is the new identity of all who believe in Christ as their Savior? Listen to this lesson to understand that as believers we are given incredible wealth and assets. Hear an illustration of what it means to walk worthy of your position in life. Recognize that believers still struggle with their sin natures but can live consistent with their new identities by studying God’s Word and walking by means of the Holy Spirit.
- 49 - The Importance of Reminders [B]-2 Peter (2019)
How can we learn Scriptures so we remember them? Listen to this lesson to see that we only learn through hearing truth taught over and over again. We need to have constant reminders so we don’t forget what God has done for us. Find out how important memorization of portions of Scripture is and ways to accomplish this. Hear Pastor Dean describe a luncheon he attended with Mike Pompeo today and a book by Voddie Baucham that he presented to him.
- 18 - The Devastating Consequences of Forgetting God [B]-Judges (2021)
How did the Israelites become enmeshed in the pagan culture around them? Listen to this lesson to learn that they forgot the history of all God had done for them in freeing them from slavery in Egypt and leading them to a land where they could worship Him. Find out they intermarried and made a conscious decision to worship idols and became evil. See the significance of the ancient Suzerain-Vassal treaty God made with His people and the consequences when they did not follow the terms of the treaty.
- 108 - The Calling of the Believer: The Christian Life as a Specialized Vocation or Profession [B]-Ephesians (2018)
What does walking have to do with the Christian life? Listen to this lesson to learn that “walking” in the Bible is frequently used to describe how we should conduct our lives. Find out that as believers we have choices to make daily. Either we are walking as slaves to our sin natures or we are walking by means of the Holy Spirit. The decision is ours to make. See what the calling of God is and if it refers to our salvation or to our new identity and position in Christ.
- 17 - Tribes, Enemies, and Testing [B]-Judges (2021)
Are you a history buff? If so, you’ll enjoy this lesson with its fascinating description of the origins of ancient nations and the role they played in world history. Walk through these passages to see how this all fits into God’s overall plan and purpose for the human race. Get a quick glimpse into coming events in this chapter. Dr. Dean mentioned a wonderful tool on the Dean Bible Ministries website. It can be found at the Bible Map link above.
- 107 - The Walk of the Believer: The Christian Code of Conduct [A]-Ephesians (2018)
How should believers conduct their lives in light of what we have been studying in the first three chapters of Ephesians? Listen to this lesson to learn that Paul has outlined a code of conduct for us as we explore the next section of the Book. See that this behavior consists of a number of commands which are binary, meaning that they are either/or commands clearly expressed. Be challenged to be willing to walk in this path that leads to spiritual maturity.
- 16 - Biblical Leaders–Part 2 [B]-Judges (2021)
Does the Bible have anything to say about leadership principles? Listen to this lesson to learn that there are abundant passages devoted to developing true, biblical leaders. Learn five major characteristics of leaders including the importance of fearing the Lord and what that signifies. Understand that developing leadership traits is a part of growing to spiritual maturity and applies to both men and women.
- 106 - The Church: The New Man, New Body, New Building, New Temple [A]-Ephesians (2018)
Can critical race theory (CRT) co-exist with Christianity? Listen to this lesson to learn the four cornerstones and the current vocabulary needed to understand the evil worldview of CRT. Contrast it with the foundation for the biblical worldview which includes truth and absolutes. Continue a review of the second and third chapters of Ephesians that explains how the “walking dead” can be made alive. Follow Paul’s discussion of how events that discourage us are used by God to further His plan for mankind. Here is a link to the article Dr. Dean mentioned during this lesson Why Christianity and Critical Race Theory Cannot Coexist.
- 048 - Spiritual Regression and Failure [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Warning! Trap ahead! Listen to this lesson to hear how believers can keep from becoming entangled by their sin natures through following false teachers. Find out that when you are overcome by your lusts, you become a slave to corruption. In contrast see that by focusing on God’s Word you can become a slave to righteousness. Hear two proverbs and their meanings that illustrate this message.
Rabbi/Writer Daniel Gordis
- Israel's 2021 Conflict with Hamas -- How a Perfect Storm Led to War
- “Mr Prime Minister” – Gordis on Menachem Begin (A lecture as part of a series at the Begin Center)
- A Discussion on Israel's Purpose: Dialogue between Daniel Gordis and Rabbi Bill Hamilton (Nov 2019)
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 1
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 2
- 70 Faces of Israel -- Relationship of American Jews and Israel (for JCCA Leadership)
- Daniel Gordis and Peter Beinart at Harvard Hillel Reisman Forum (Feb 7 2019)
- Peter Beinart & Daniel Gordis on Israel Hoffman Lecture
- Daniel Gordis at Yeshiva University on the Balfour Declaration
- Must See Israel Diversity at Ein Kerem
- From Zionism to Palestinian Self Determination
- How The Shoah Shapes Israeli Thought
- Like a DNA Strand Intertwined
- Art Poetry and the Soul of Israel
- Daniel Gordis in dialogue with ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt (Skirball Center, NY)
The Christ in Prophecy Journal
- I Was A Teen Age New AgerThe New Age has to do with the idea of wanting to be spiritual yet not wanting to accept the authority of Scripture nor the salvation that Jesus offers. The post I Was A Teen Age New Ager first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Making All Things NewI'm looking forward to receiving my glorified, 2.0 body. Likewise, our Christ in Prophecy television set is currently experiencing its own 3.0 upgrade. The post Making All Things New first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Casting a Vision for the Ministry’s FutureOn June 1st, Lamb & Lion Ministries completed its long-anticipated transition. While some change is inevitable, our calling and purpose have not changed. The post Casting a Vision for the Ministry's Future first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- 3 Evidences for a Pre-Trib RaptureWhat evidences are there that the Rapture will happen before the Tribulation? The post 3 Evidences for a Pre-Trib Rapture first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Countering the Cancel CultureAmerica's wayward society has seen the rise of yet another threat to Christian conviction in recent years — the Cancel Culture Movement. The post Countering the Cancel Culture first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- The End Times Sign of Apostasy | Prophetic Perspectives 157Apostasy seems to be rising, not only in the Church but also in the lives of many individual believers in Jesus Christ. What exactly is apostasy? And, why is it such a threat to Christianity today? The post The End Times Sign of Apostasy | Prophetic Perspectives 157 first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Ancient Roots of Globalism | Prophetic Perspectives 156Is peace really the end goal of the Globalist's agenda? The post Ancient Roots of Globalism | Prophetic Perspectives 156 first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 4)One sign of the end times that most prophecy scholars call the 'Cornerstone of End Time Bible Prophecy' has to do with Israel. Bible prophecy focuses on Israel. The post We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 4) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 3)We are continuing our discussion about why we are currently living in biblical times. The post We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 3) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 2)I grew up in an Amillennial church. If somebody went off to a conference and heard something about the return of Jesus and came back enthusiastic that Jesus would maybe be coming in our day and time, well the preacher would always get up and preach a sermon putting that teaching down. The post We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 2) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 1)What then do we mean when we are talking about the signs proceeding the Second Coming? The post We Are Living in Biblical Times (Part 1) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Roman Apostasy | Prophetic Perspectives 155We are going to take a few moments to consider a Catholic perspective on the end times. The post Roman Apostasy | Prophetic Perspectives 155 first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 5)Is the Bible not the true Word of God? The post Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 5) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 4)Will God no longer judge sin because of the cross? The post Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 4) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 3)Does God wish Christians to live life prosperously at all times? The post Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 3) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
- Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 2)Was the God of the Old Testament a different being than the God of the New Testament? The post Major Apostasies with Dennis Pollock (Part 2) first appeared on The Christ in Prophecy Journal. Continue reading→
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Spiritual People to Help Us in Spiritual Battles - Herman Baxter
- Dallas Theological Seminary Live Stream
- Helping Students Engage Faith and Culture - Brett Kunkle
- Surrender - Joye B. Baker
- The Global Call to Untrained Pastors - Michael A. Ortiz
- Parenting in a Broken World - Kymberli Cook
- Remain Flexible - Rebecca Jowers
- Avoiding Leprosy as a Servant-Leader - Stephen J. Bramer
- The Equality Act and Religious Freedom - David S. Dockery, Shirley V. Hoogstraand Darrell
- A Christian Perspective on Transhumanism - Fazale Rana
- Safe and Sound - George M. Hillman
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminate Scripture - Craig A. Evans, Mikel Del Rosarioand Darrell L
- DTS Commencement Ceremony 2021