Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- Genesis Sermon Series 50. Thousands And Not Billions. Genesis 11:14-26. Dr. Andy Woods
- Rapture Sermon Series 62. One Second After The Rapture, Pt. 6.Revelation 6:16-17. Dr. Andy Woods.
- PPOV 179 Prophecy Update with Andy Woods. Public schools, CRT, American spirituality
- Zechariah Sermon Series 01. INTRODUCTION, PT. 1. Dr. Andy Woods. Zechariah 1:1
- Pastor’s Point of View (PPOV) no. 178. Prophecy Update with Dr. Andy Woods. 9-3-21
- Genesis Sermon Series 49. An Important Genealogy. Genesis 11:10-13. Dr. Andy Woods
- Rapture Sermon Series 61. One Second After the Rapture, Pt. 5. 2 Thessalonians 2:9. Dr. Andy Woods
- PPOV 177. More on Afghanistan & Bible Prophecy. Drs. Andy Woods & Jim McGowan
- Genesis Sermon Series 48. To God Be The Glory! Genesis 11:8-9. Dr. Andy Woods
- Rapture Sermon Series 60. One Second After the Rapture, Pt. 4. Zechariah 5:5-11. Dr. Andy Woods
- PPOV 176. Afghanistan and Bible Prophecy. Dr. Andy Woods
- Rapture Sermon Series 59. One Second After the Rapture, Pt. 3. Revelation 13:16-18. Dr. Andy Woods
- Genesis Sermon Series 47. Blessed Obstacles. Genesis 11:6-7. Dr. Andy Woods
- Genesis Sermon Series 46. A Stairway to Heaven. Genesis 11:1-5. Dr. Andy Woods
- Rapture Sermon Series 58. One Second After the Rapture, Pt. 2. John 14:16-17. Dr. Andy Woods
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 121 - Who is the “One Lord”? [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Is it always referring to Jesus when the Bible uses the word “lord”? Listen to this message to learn that in the Old Testament it is a matter of whether the word is translated with upper or lower case letters, but in the New Testament it always refers to Jesus. Hear Scripture where Jesus claimed to be divine and see how that upset the religious leaders. Find out what requirements there were to prove someone was a prophet.
- 60 - What Are We Anticipating? [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for a rapid ride through several views on when the Day of the Lord is and what happens. Find out the meaning of the heavens dissolving, the elements being destroyed, and new heavens and a new earth. See if “new” refers to a new creation or a new stage and hear Christ’s term for the Millennium. Understand the connection with the angelic revolt.
- 29 - When Lefty Killed Fatty and Escaped Through the Outhouse [B]-Judges (2021)
Are you ready to begin an episode in the Word of God making fun of a fat, stupid ruler? Listen to this lesson to learn why the Word of God is mocking him and find out the parallels between what was happening then with the current situation in the USA. See how Israel was humbled by this incident just as our country is humbled daily by the disastrous decisions made by our leaders which make us a laughing stock to other nations. Find out the only answer to this dilemma which is the biblical answer. During this lesson Dr. Dean referenced the upcoming Council on Dispensational Hermeneutics meeting on September 15–16. 2021. Click here to get more information. We will not be having Bible class on September 16 as Dr. Dean will be attending this conference.
- 120 - Ministries of God the Holy Spirit Today: Abiding, Walking, Filling ... [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Do you know how to abide in Christ? Listen to this lesson to learn more of the ministries of the Holy Spirit in all believers. Find out that while we are not commanded to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit we are commanded to walk by means of Him. See the content of what we are filled with and the importance of growing to spiritual maturity. Learn the meaning of fellowship and appreciate how the Holy Spirit brings to mind the Scriptures we have studied when we need to apply them.
- 59 - The Dissolution of the Earth [B]-2 Peter (2019)
If you’ve always believed that the heaven and the earth are completely burned up and a new creation occurs learn in this lesson that there is another view of this held by some well-respected dispensationalists. Find out the language used in the various verses on this matter frequently have more than one meaning and see the context in which they are set. Also, find out that another question to be answered is when this event occurs. Realize that no matter which view you lean toward, the application of this passage is to remind us to get our eyes on eternal things and not just the day-to-day problems that surround us. During this lesson Dr. Dean referenced the upcoming Council on Dispensational Hermeneutics meeting on September 15–16. 2021. Click here to get more information. We will not be having Bible class on September 16 as Dr. Dean will be attending this conference.
- 28 - The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament: In the Prophets and Leaders of Israel [B]-Judges (2021)
What role did the Holy Spirit play in the lives of the prophets and leaders of Israel in the Old Testament? Listen to this lesson to understand that these roles are not the same as in our lives as Church Age believers. See examples of the Holy Spirit’s work in various categories including five who are noted as only having one time when they were empowered by the Holy Spirit. Find out the way the prophets and leaders were recipients of the Spirit of God. A lesson to apply to our lives is to always keep in mind that when we face difficult situations, we need to trust in God and pray to Him for deliverance. During this lesson Dr. Dean referenced the upcoming Council on Dispensational Hermeneutics meeting on September 15–16. 2021. Click here to get more information. We will not be having Bible class on September 16 as Dr. Dean will be attending this conference.
- 119 - Ministries of God the Holy Spirit Today: Filled by the Spirit [B]-Ephesians (2018)
What are the results of being filled by means of the Holy Spirit? Listen to this lesson to hear the Apostle Paul’s comparison of being rip-roaring drunk from being filled with too much wine in contrast with our behavior when we are filled with the Word of God by means of the Holy Spirit. Understand that when we are filled with the Word of God our behavior is influenced in a way that pleases God.
- 58 - Day of the Lord: Does it Include the 1,000 Years of the Kingdom? [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Are the heavens and earth going to be completely destroyed by fire and created anew or is it more of devastation and a renovation that will take place? Listen to this lesson to learn about two important competing views by well-respected biblical scholars on this issue and hear the rationales behind each of the views that will shed light on them. See if “in that day” is a synonym for “Day of the Lord” in the passages where these phrases are used in both the Old and New Testaments.
- 27 - The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament: In Key People [B]-Judges (2021)
What’s going on with the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament? Listen to this lesson to learn that the Spirit of God’s role is different in different dispensations. Understand that while some believers were filled with the Holy Spirit it was for specific tasks and was temporary. Hear about several Old Testament believers who were filled and how it differs from the indwelling all believers in the Church Age receive.
- 118 - Ministries of God the Holy Spirit Today: Sealing, Filling [B]-Ephesians (2018)
How many ministries of the Holy Spirit are you truly familiar with? Listen to this lesson to add two more dimensions to the Holy Spirit’s roles in our lives. First, learn about the sealing ministry. Hear the definition of it and understand that this is an unshakeable guarantee that when we trust Christ as our Savior we belong to God throughout time and eternity. Second, begin to learn what the Bibles teaches about the filling by the Holy Spirit. Find out the two different Greek words that are used, one that frequently involves speaking. Be ready to continue this study to learn about the importance of being filled with the Holy Spirit.
Rabbi/Writer Daniel Gordis
- Israel's 2021 Conflict with Hamas -- How a Perfect Storm Led to War
- “Mr Prime Minister” – Gordis on Menachem Begin (A lecture as part of a series at the Begin Center)
- A Discussion on Israel's Purpose: Dialogue between Daniel Gordis and Rabbi Bill Hamilton (Nov 2019)
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 1
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 2
- 70 Faces of Israel -- Relationship of American Jews and Israel (for JCCA Leadership)
- Daniel Gordis and Peter Beinart at Harvard Hillel Reisman Forum (Feb 7 2019)
- Peter Beinart & Daniel Gordis on Israel Hoffman Lecture
- Daniel Gordis at Yeshiva University on the Balfour Declaration
- Must See Israel Diversity at Ein Kerem
- From Zionism to Palestinian Self Determination
- How The Shoah Shapes Israeli Thought
- Like a DNA Strand Intertwined
- Art Poetry and the Soul of Israel
- Daniel Gordis in dialogue with ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt (Skirball Center, NY)
The Christ in Prophecy Journal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Death in the Pot - Tommy Nelson
- Dallas Theological Seminary Live Stream
- Embrace Disgrace
- Global Ministry in a Pandemic, 3 Examples: The Philippines, South Africa and India - Micha
- A Loving Touch, A Transformed Heart - Christy Allen
- Boars in God's Vineyard
- When The Lion’s Claws Rip Your Skin - Robert B. Chisholm
- The Essential Ingredient for Ministry - Charles R. Swindoll
- Workplace Discipleship - Bill Hendricks
- The Paradox of Ministry - Abraham Kuruvilla