Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- The Middle East Meltdown 26. Ezekiel 38-39 - Q&A 7. Dr. Andy Woods. 8-7-22.
- Genesis 088. "It Pays to Obey." Genesis 22:15-19. Dr. Andy Woods. 8-6-22.
- Pastors’ Point of View (PPOV) 222. Dr. Andy Woods. 8-5-22.
- Genesis 87. “God’s Ultimate Provision.” Genesis 22:11-14. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-31-22.
- MISSING 2 MIN OF AUDIO. Genesis 87. “God’s Ultimate Provision.” Genesis 22:11-14.
- The Middle East Meltdown 25. Ezekiel 38-39. Q&A - Part 6. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-31-22.
- Pastors' Point of View (PPOV) 221. Prophecy Update on YouTube. Drs. Andy Woods & Jim McGowan.
- Genesis 86. “A Pop Quiz.” Genesis 22:1-10. Dr Andrew Woods. 7-24-22.
- The Middle East Meltdown 24. Ezekiel 38-39. Q&A - Part 5. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-24-22.
- Pastors’ Point of View (PPOV) 220. Prophecy Update.
- Genesis 85. “A Divine Down Payment.” Genesis 21:22-34. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-17-22.
- The Middle East Meltdown 23. Ezekiel 38-39. Q&A - Part 4. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-17-22.
- Pastors' Point of View (PPOV) 219. Prophecy Update.
- Genesis 84. “The God of all Comfort-Pt. 2.” Gen. 21:11-21. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-10-22.
- The Middle East Meltdown 22. Ezekiel 38-39. Q&A - Part 3. Dr. Andy Woods. 7-10-22.
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 69 - Abimelech the Bramble King [B]-Judges (2021)
After Gideon was told by God how to destroy the enemies of his country, he failed to give God the recognition due Him, but became like an eastern potentate. What were the consequences of this on the next generation of his family? Listen to this lesson to hear about one of his sons, Abimelech, who killed all but one of his 70 brothers in order to become king. Hear the bramble fable told by the surviving brother, Jotham, as he warned the people about what was going to happen to the nation. Realize that we too, need to be aware of what is happening in our country and pray for God’s help in overturning the evil forces.
- 161 - The Decline and Fall of the Impact of the Christian Worldview [A]-Ephesians (2018)
After Christianity reached its pinnacle in the mid-1600s, dominant philosophies began to influence thinking into a gradual decline. Today we see the results as pagan worldviews are accelerating. Hear about six men who influenced thinking negatively during the last five hundred years resulting in the chaotic culture of today. See how the authority for knowledge was shifted from the revealed Word of God to the unstable minds of humans and understand that all of us have been affected by this.
- 16 - Overcomer Rewards – Part 2 [C]-Philippians (2022)
Would you like to have rewards and a special relationship with the Lord throughout eternity? Listen to this lesson to learn that after salvation we have an opportunity to earn rewards that will be given us at the Judgment Seat of Christ. See the importance of keeping God’s commandments until the end of our life. If you become discouraged, realize that God, in His grace, always provides forgiveness through confession of sins so you can continue your growth to spiritual maturity.
- 68 - Paganism and Tyranny [B]-Judges (2021)
What does the Bible teach about government? Listen to this lesson to begin a study comparing the days of the Judges in Israel with what is happening in America today. Follow a history of how the laws governing countries developed in western civilization and the influence they had on our Founding Fathers. See that when the people of a country slide into paganism and abandon godly principles, their country begins to collapse. Hear a four-part definition of paganism. Books mentioned by Dr. Dean during this class include: • Lex Rex by Samuel Rutherford. • A Match Made in Heaven: American Jews, Christian Zionists, and One Man's Exploration of the Weird and Wonderful Judeo-Evangelical Alliance by Zev Chafets. The movie Dr. Dean referenced is God’s Not Dead.
- 160 - The Rise of Christianity’s Historical Impact [A]-Ephesians (2018)
Buckle up your seat belts and get ready for a lightning-speed ride through the Church Age. Find out how the 11 apostles, Paul, and a few believers began to spread the gospel in the pagan world. Understand the gradual transformation that took place as the New Testament Books were written and distributed and how it began to influence how people understood marriage, family, and government. See that the culture changed as Christianity spread through areas of the world and reached its pinnacle and the philosophies that dominated during those years. Be ready next week to hear how it began to decline and slide toward paganism again.
- 15 - Overcomer Rewards [C]-Philippians (2022)
If you’re a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, are you growing to spiritual maturity? Will you receive rewards at the Judgment Seat of Christ? Listen to this message for the Church at Smyrna who are encouraged to stay faithful until the end so they will receive the crown of life. Find out what the second death is and see how believers who do not walk by means of the Holy Spirit suffer loss. Learn the meaning and importance of confession of sin by hearing about a time when Jesus washed Peter’s feet. In this lesson Dr. Dean referenced a paper he presented on Identifying Angels in Revelation 2 & 3. Dr. Dean also mentioned his papers on The Gospel Wars: Part 1 and Part 2.
- 67 - National Failure: Ingratitude Toward God [B]-Judges (2021)
How grateful are you today for all God has done in your life? Listen to this message to hear thirteen life-changing principles about gratitude and the importance of living in the light of that thanksgiving. As you hear this review of the tragic way Gideon failed to remember God’s help and began to demand tribute from his people in a kingly manner, remember to make time in your day to show your thankfulness to the One who makes all your blessings possible.
- 159 - Learning Truth in Jesus [B]-Ephesians (2018)
How can we learn to conduct our lives in the way God wants us to live? Listen to this lesson to learn that the Truth we need to guide our lives is only found in divine revelation and we learn it as we hear the Word of God, the Bible, taught. See that knowing Jesus and being saved are not the same thing. Learn there has to be a harsh breaking point between God’s Truth and pagan ways in our thinking.
- 14 - Overcomer: Tree of Life [C]-Philippians (2022)
When life is difficult and you’re weary, what motivates you to keep growing to spiritual maturity? Listen to this lesson to learn about fantastic rewards promised to overcomers, including the privilege of eating from the Tree of Life in eternity. Find out what special rewards are offered to the overcomers in the seven churches in Revelation, and learn two answers to two important questions that may have been puzzling you.
- 66 - Gideon’s Failure: Resurgence of Paganism [B]-Judges (2021)
What happens when the leaders and people of a nation are operating on pure paganism? Listen to this lesson to learn the tragic story of how Gideon went from trusting God for a great victory and then reverted back to paganism. Hear how he took his weary army to Succoth and was treated rudely. See his punishment of the people of Succoth in a way not based on the Mosaic Law. Learn how he turned down a chance to be king but enabled the people of Israel to return to their idol worship. During the announcements Dr. Dean mentioned the upcoming Pre-Trib Rapture Study Group conference. For more information, visit http://www.pre-trib.org
Rabbi/Writer Daniel Gordis
- Daniel Gordis and Thomas Friedman Can the Relationship between Israel and American Jews be Saved
- Israel's 2021 Conflict with Hamas -- How a Perfect Storm Led to War
- “Mr Prime Minister” – Gordis on Menachem Begin (A lecture as part of a series at the Begin Center)
- A Discussion on Israel's Purpose: Dialogue between Daniel Gordis and Rabbi Bill Hamilton (Nov 2019)
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 1
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 2
- 70 Faces of Israel -- Relationship of American Jews and Israel (for JCCA Leadership)
- Daniel Gordis and Peter Beinart at Harvard Hillel Reisman Forum (Feb 7 2019)
- Peter Beinart & Daniel Gordis on Israel Hoffman Lecture
- Daniel Gordis at Yeshiva University on the Balfour Declaration
- Must See Israel Diversity at Ein Kerem
- From Zionism to Palestinian Self Determination
- How The Shoah Shapes Israeli Thought
- Like a DNA Strand Intertwined
- Art Poetry and the Soul of Israel
The Christ in Prophecy Journal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Dallas Theological Seminary
- You are not the Peanut Butter - Dr. George Hillman
- The Heritage - Donald P. Regier
- Do Your Best - Dr. Joe Allen - Joe Allen Jr.
- In Pursuit of Joy - Dr. Paul Weaver - Paul Weaver
- Ministering in an Anxious World - Kymberli Cook
- Be Faithful - Williams Trigueros
- When I Grow Little - Dr. Jerry Lawrence - Jerry E. Lawrence
- Orality in Missions - Ted Crump
- Reflections on 10 Years of the Table Podcast - Bill Hendricks, Kymberli Cook, Mikel Del Ro
- Worship In Truth - Todd Agnew - Todd Agnew
- Serving Your Community - Brian Fikkert
- Work with What You Have - Dr. Kevin Wong
- An Inviting God: The Life-giving Effect of God’s Welcome - Dr. Young- Sam Won
- The Wisdom in Asking for Help - Dr. Robert C. Duckworth
- When Films Reflect Culture - Claude Alexander, John Priddyand Darrell L. Bock